Considering how lousy the Midwest weather is and hitting Delta hubs, I am sure many of us have some extra time to read some of the latest Delta news goings on. So let’s get to it:
- AF lost “less” money last year. Maybe if they can make money, they will start opening up more Skymiles seats for us again. Anyway, check it out HERE
- Delta Senior Vice President and Controller Mike Randolfi has left Delta for a new job as CFO at Orbitz is HERE
- Delta’s oil refinery is looking to North Dakota’s Bakken crude oil to try to make money. Check it out HERE.
- Good news, for us, that most air fare hikes, including from Delta, are not holding this year is HERE
- Good news for N.D. to MSP, bad news, you get 50 seat CRJ’s is HERE
- OK this one is not from Delta, but you know, I guess we need to get used to stinky planes is HERE
- Lastly, for those who say SkyMall never has anything good for sale to earn 5x Skymiles? Then check this one out HERE!
Travel safe everyone as I get ready for my mileage run to IST (snow snow go away)! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information