I love this time of the year and the timing could not be better for me as I am going for a Personal SPG
30,000 (offer has expired) point card (10,000 with first purchase and 20,000 more after spending $5000 in the first 6 months of card membership) since I already HOLD the Business SPG card that also is offering the same 30,000 point offer (I missed the 30k deal last year).
This really is a great deal as the standard offer is 25,000 Bonus points after spend. Remember the rules for this card:
1) You must not have had the card for 365+ days to get the new card bonus (same rules for the personal and the business card)
2) If you send 20,000 SPG points to Delta you will get 25,000 Skymiles
3) You get 2 stay credits or 5 nights credit towards your SPG elite status with either card (i.e. not free nights to use just extra credits toward your earning say GOLD with 10 stays or 25 nights).
4) The $65 fee for the card is waived for the 1st year only.
5) You MUST be approved before September 3, 2013, or you will not be eligible for the bonus Starpoints offer.
This is one of the best travel cards to have in your wallet due to the great SPG hotels for redemption for stays or the ability to send the points to so many other airlines.
If you have a new round of cards on the way soon (like me) this is a great time to go for either the personal card or the business card (you can hold both at once). My other two cards I am going for today will be the US Bank Club Carlson and the SW Air Business 50k card before it ends tomorrow AM! – René
EDIT: Updates on my app progress. No instants on all 3. I am approved & they are rushing card in 48 hrs :-). Chase, ugg, will update soon, bonehead mistake. US Bank, more to come on this one too.
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information