There has been a BIG update/loading of schedule & aircraft changes today at Delta.com. What does this mean for you?
- Research routes before you call
- Pick better routes i.e. or direct routes
- Mileage run you can pick better routes i.e. LESS direct routes
- Check your seats – they may have changed!
- Free cancels & refunds if you want possibly
- Free changes even if NOT an elite
- Check the next few days for MORE rolling changes – HT jsbh from FT
Take the time to read the post about the schedule change rule. Then, also take the time to look at all the routes from A-B and have choices ready before you call Delta and yes, I recommend you call not let the computer rebook you as things can go wonkie. Keep in mind with award tickets, if the change is good enough, the points don’t matter so you can pick any DELTA METAL routes that can work for you. If you have some mileage run tickets look to maybe add a TON of MQMs by going from direct to a multi-connect or longer route. Also for any 2014 tickets your seats may have changed. Keep in mind that you should not have to pay ANYTHING under schedule change rules even if you are not an elite.
I so wish Delta would advise us about these, but most times we have to look for ourselves. Please don’t forget about SWAG Saturday as well as the mistake fare deal (as low as $150 to Europe) that is going on that I texted out to the current text alert list but not all as I have yet to add about 70 of the newest numbers (working on that today)- René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information