This is just a reminder post that the simplest & cheapest MR you can do is from home. Either the personal or business Delta AMEX Reserve card both give you:
- 10,000 MQMs with your 1st dollar spent
- 10,000 Skymiles worth $100 (or more depending on what you value a Skymile)
- You don’t have to leave home
- The annual fee is NON-waved but $450-$100(value)=$350 year 1 thus 3.5CPM cost to buy the 10,000 Skymiles. Hard to fly and find that kind of a deal.
- The chance to earn 30,000MQMs per year by spending $60,000 and that is so simple to do with MFG spending.
I use the BOGOF (buy one get one free) 1st class certs each year from my two Reserve cards and saved well over $1000 this year alone and I earned MQMs and RDMs on my 1st class flights (my wife earned ZERO).
Thanks for using the AMEX links at DeltaPoints and supporting the new DeltaMileageRun blog! – Rene