You now only have a few weeks to go with the LTO or Limited Time Offer from AMEX. Now that we are half way through June I am looking at all the reasons I can think of. Like:
- BOGO cert,
- 70,000 SkyMiles,
- $100 Credit,
- 10,000 MQMs,
- MQD Waiver,
- 20,000 bonus MQMs,
- More Upgrades,
- Pay With Miles
- SYNC Deals
- Unique Card Product
- ZONE 1 Boarding (even on BASIC fares).
- 9 Free Bags
- Discounted Sky Club access
- …today’s reason!
…and today I am focusing on the travel perk that simply pops up now and then throughout the year:
- #DeltaAmexPerks or Delta / Amex Perks
This may not be the most lucrative of all the 30 reasons to get this (or the other two Delta AMEX cards) but it is still a value that keeps on giving now and then during the year.
There are a number of high end clubs (or even international Skyteam ones) that do not up-charge you for good quality drinks and wines – the Delta Sky Club does. But normally a few times a year, by simply holding the Delta AMEX cards, you can get 2 so called “top shelf” drinks per visit free.
There have been a number of other #DeltaAmexPerks events outside the airport like free Shake Shack burgers, free ice cream or doughnuts and on and on. Even some special events that simply holding the card provided access to.
Anyway, today’s card focus is not a reason in itself to get the card but it is one more cog in the wheel, if you will, that if you use it can help you to see the value of long term holding at least one of the 3 Delta family of AMEX cards! – René
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 4 months.
- In addition, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 4 months. Offer expires on 7/5/2017.
- Earn 2 miles on every dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees