There is always a flood of news about Delta. Much of it does not affect us, but some of it does. Here are some news items that you may find interesting, disturbing and good to know about!
- I have not taken a stand or posted much about Delta buying AA and the former Delta COO would seem to agree with me that this will not happen.
- If you fly to Europe you know summer is the time for strikes. It is sorta like fresh strawberries or the like. They come each season and have the same anticipation each year ( can you feel the irony in my voice? ) Well like spring they are starting early this year it would seem.
- I feel for those with mental problems, even attorney’s, but the part that upsets me is the very last paragraph. See if you do not agree! 🙁
- Kenya Airways is a skyteam partner that has awards to some very hard to get to places. It would be good for them to make some money.
- Hey Dayton – you get more Delta service. How kool!
- Are you waiting for a tax refund? Delta is getting a BIG REFUND from DTW!
- It cost more with the down size to fly out of CVG. But as I talked about the other day, that could mean better upgrade chances with less people due to higher cost!
- Speaking of cost. With less capacity and higher prices what will the EU think.
So that wraps up this week’s news. Tomorrow I will have a digital treat for anyone who wants it and answer the question that has been asked about how I keep track of doing everything I should do before I fly. I hope you like it.
Gary from “View From the Wing” had a good post yesterday about the value of this card and not just for the points! At some point over the next few months as Continental Airlines goes away and becomes United, the Chase Continental card will go away too. If you want this and are thinking about a card churn, you still have time to get this card and the bonus if you have never had it! And I thank you so very much for supporting the blog and starting with my links! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
American Express – RESERVE/PLATINUM/GOLD
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.