Every time I’m getting ready to fly I have decided to follow this new & improved 7-Point-Plan :
1. Don’t bathe for at least a week (or more)
2. Go barefoot
- Bring cans of spray paint to tag the jet bridge & the outside of the aircraft with DeltaPoints.com
- Drink too much
- Put on sufficient weight so as to not fit in the seat & fasten seatbelt
- New slant on infant in arms – Require incubation
- Get sick with a raging fever
OK, I’ll do none of these things and that’s is a much wiser choice for us all so we don’t end up as one of the 50 or so people kicked off a plane EACH DAY! But we’ve all endured sitting next to someone who recently consumed large quantities of garlic, onions, or worse, beans! But did you know that having a malodorous condition is grounds for removal from a Delta flight? It might surprise you to see what else can get you removed or denied boarding on page 11 of the official contract of carriage!
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
American Express – RESERVE/PLATINUM/GOLD
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.