I have a follow-up to this monings post about squeezing out points and cash and that is taking advantage of the deals OfficaMax has now and then with their MaxPerks rebates sometimes as high as 100%. Let me show you one I did this week:
- Sale price $219.99
- $20 off coupon (I got in the mail) price down to $199.99
- I used $150 previously earned earned MaxPerks
- Price now down to $49.99
- I started the purchase at Ebates to earn 3% back on $199.99
- I also used INK BOLD to get 5x in UR points on the $49.99
- I will get $70 in MaxPerks back into my account
- I will sell camera on ebay for $185
This takes some work and planning and after ebay and paypal fee’s I will make about $25 but with Ebates cash back and points more like $35 all-in. Also it takes about a month to get the MaxPerks back into your account to re-spend on the next round and you have to save Officemax coupons when they come in the mail.
I started this process with a tip from fellow BA blogger Frequent Miler who does the much easlier Staples 100% rebates but this one is for Officemax. Worth the work? It is to me. What do you think? – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
American Express – RESERVE/PLATINUM/GOLD
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.