I have an unwritten rule I always “try” to follow. I don’t blog about deals that only targeted people can get. I know as a Delta elite it bugs me to see an offer everyone else seems to be able to get but I cannot. Also I do not like the one’s where maybe you will get points and you are going outside the rules to do it. If you get called on it, it may just cost you money and you get no points. There are many popular blogs that talk about these deals anyway.
But with this one I feel I really should at least mention it as it is a good deal for a bunch of people. The break down of the deal is this. Please only try to do this if you meet the terms. If not, you are own you own!
- It will cost you $195 for the two cards for one year.
- You need a registered business in the below states. That is have an EIN.
- You must live in AL, AR, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, WV, VA or Washington, D.C.
- You should park $3000 in each account for a while to not pay fees*
- *EDIT: Reader DavidAL says – if you have a Suntrust Mortgage you don’t have to keep $3000
- You must be able to do direct deposit to the account
- Link to the deal is http://www.deltacheckcard.com/index.php
If you can do the above, you should be able to get these two Suntrust Check cards and score 55,000 Skymiles for a cost of just $195 or 1/3 penny per Skymile. Not a bad deal and worth looking into at least if you are in one of these states. You can just do the personal one and get 30,000 points but if you have a business why not go for both?
There are lots of questions like “can you get it via chat” and “others are reporting success” opening accounts. Good for them. Not me. I like to be able to print the rules and say “give me my points; I did the deal per the terms”. Bottom line, please don’t ask if you can get the deal if you do not meet the terms. I don’t know and don’t recommend trying. – René
[HT to the Frugal Travel Guy for the tip!]
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
American Express – RESERVE/PLATINUM/GOLD
Click here for more information