It has been a while since I popped up a Delta NEWS day post and there has been a bunch going on. Some of these you may have seen, some you may have missed.
This first one is a youtube clip of a 747 that seems to want to fly without engines. It is a bit LOUD so you may want to check your sound setting BEFORE you click on it.
- EC – Economy Comfort priced tickets have begun as you can see HERE
- Note to self, pole vaulters should ship equipment via Fedex and get extra Skymiles
- BTW – on the topic of extra Skymiles – look at the bottom of the LINKS tab for even more FREE Skymiles
- As I have blogged about before, Delta wants to dump the CRJ 50 seat planes and the 717’s will help do just that
- Overhead bins on Delta jets are getting bigger so that is nice
- DAL share price was around $10 in Jan and look where it is now HERE
- Lower OIL is great news for Delta flying and mfg jet fuel HERE
- There will be more ATL-AMS flights per day soon
- Delta rules the roost in MSP as we see HERE
- There are two target promos that almost no one will get HERE and HERE
So that is it for May’s news. Just think, in one month 2012 is half over! How many MQM’s have you racked up so far? Are you on pace to reach your Medallion level goal? You can always look at the post from Jan 1st for help! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
American Express – RESERVE/PLATINUM/GOLD
Click here for more information