I broke the news last week about the “new” (similar to the old one but updated for 2012) new member bonus link. There are some nice perks like bonus miles for flying and that you could redeem say 10k miles to rent a car and get 5k back. 5k to rent a car could be a great value.
But check this out, yet another active link has popped up. I have not tested this one and there are some subtle difference between this one and the other one. To me, the one above is a better one to go for first. This next one gives you more bonus choices if you are outside the USA and want to get a Delta CO-branded credit card:
SIGN UP & EARN 5,000 BONUS MILES
Not already a SkyMiles CO-branded Credit Card member? Earn 5,000 miles when you successfully apply for the below cards as a new SkyMiles member in select regions.
– For residents of Japan: Delta SkyMiles JCB Card, Delta SkyMiles Citi VISA Card, Delta SkyMiles Diners Club Card or Delta SkyMiles American Express® Card
– For residents of China: CMBC Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
– For residents of the Philippines: BPI SkyMiles Express MasterCard
– For residents of Guam: Bank of Guam SkyMiles Visa Credit Card
– For residents of Korea: SkyMiles Samsung Platinum Card
Here is what I find most telling about both of these links. All of a sudden bonus links are starting to trickle out from Delta! I hope we don’t get a flood of targeted offers and I will be sure to post any new deals that I can find. I am eagerly looking forward to an AMEX Membership Rewards transfer bonus for RDM’s & MQM’s but I doubt I can do them as Lisa and I have both done the old one already.
So what kind of bonus would you like to see before year end from Delta? Let the discussion begin! – René
PS – you still have time to win the Delta Points luggage tags to be given away tomorrow afternoon!
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
American Express – RESERVE/PLATINUM/GOLD
Click here for more information