I am so glad September is over. This month started with the award chart changes at Delta and ends with so much news still unresolved like the situation with AF/KLM being stingy with “O” class business class seats. It is so good to see Skyteam as one big happy family. We have 3 months for some good news to come out. I have been told some great stuff is on the way; I cannot wait, how about you? For now, here is some Delta/Skyteam news for you to look at:
- Like the photo above shows Delta made the most in bag fees first 1/2 of this year HERE
- And fees and more are making Q3 numbers look good for Delta HERE
- AF is going to revamp 777 & 380’s. Wish we could book 1st with Skymiles HERE
- Will MSP expand? Hard call and just how committed will Delta stay going forward? HERE
- The last flight of COMAIR is today. RIP CVG king for years! HERE
- What is up next for Pinnacle. Pilots are not happy and I can see why. HERE
- Delta is redoing some massive debt to the tune of 1.7 Billion dollars. HERE
So that wraps it up for this month. See any Delta news stories worth talking about? Share them in the comments below! – René
PS – don’t miss your chance to win Delta Points luggage tag and maybe
some AMEX cash!
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.