There are so many good deals out there right now that if you have the time you can get the MQM’s at a steal. If you are thinking of a Delta status match challenge, you MUST earn the miles via BIS according to the T&C. (but you can still get a Delta Reserve card to add to that total after)!
I have my upcoming Chicago to Istanbul trip booked and there are still a bunch of dates open if anyone needs an extra 12,000+ MQM’s for under $600 with 2 days in the air and 1 overnight in AMS or CDG or IST!
But if we look over at FlyerTalk’s mileage run board, there are MANY more choices even some STARTING IN Europe no less:
- DL: MKE-ATL-LAX-ATL-MKE $257 RT (5200 mqm)
- DL: AMS-GRU $643 a/i r/t 3.5cpm
- DL: LAX-JFK-SJU $406 RT (8144 mqm / 4.9 cpm: purchase by Jan 14)
- DL: San-PVD, ai $263.30 4.1 cpm
- DL: SEA-OKC/BNA/DAY/MKE/STL $242 AI RT either direction 4.1 CPM
- DL: PDX-MCI $223 AI as low as 3.9 CPM either direction
- DL: MCI-SAN $216 AI RT Either direction 4.2 CPM
Want to learn more and how to put together your own mileage run? Check out this rookie post to do just that HERE – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.