There are so many good deals out there right now that if you have the time you can get the MQM’s at a steal. If you are thinking of a Delta status match challenge, you MUST earn the miles via BIS according to the T&C. (but you can still get a Delta Reserve card to add to that total after)!
I have my upcoming Chicago to Istanbul trip booked and there are still a bunch of dates open if anyone needs an extra 12,000+ MQM’s for under $600 with 2 days in the air and 1 overnight in AMS or CDG or IST!
But if we look over at FlyerTalk’s mileage run board, there are MANY more choices even some STARTING IN Europe no less:
- DL: MKE-ATL-LAX-ATL-MKE $257 RT (5200 mqm)
- DL: AMS-GRU $643 a/i r/t 3.5cpm
- DL: LAX-JFK-SJU $406 RT (8144 mqm / 4.9 cpm: purchase by Jan 14)
- DL: San-PVD, ai $263.30 4.1 cpm
- DL: SEA-OKC/BNA/DAY/MKE/STL $242 AI RT either direction 4.1 CPM
- DL: PDX-MCI $223 AI as low as 3.9 CPM either direction
- DL: MCI-SAN $216 AI RT Either direction 4.2 CPM
Want to learn more and how to put together your own mileage run? Check out this rookie post to do just that HERE – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information