Considering how lousy the Midwest weather is and hitting Delta hubs, I am sure many of us have some extra time to read some of the latest Delta news goings on. So let’s get to it:
- AF lost “less” money last year. Maybe if they can make money, they will start opening up more Skymiles seats for us again. Anyway, check it out HERE
- Delta Senior Vice President and Controller Mike Randolfi has left Delta for a new job as CFO at Orbitz is HERE
- Delta’s oil refinery is looking to North Dakota’s Bakken crude oil to try to make money. Check it out HERE.
- Good news, for us, that most air fare hikes, including from Delta, are not holding this year is HERE
- Good news for N.D. to MSP, bad news, you get 50 seat CRJ’s is HERE
- OK this one is not from Delta, but you know, I guess we need to get used to stinky planes is HERE
- Lastly, for those who say SkyMall never has anything good for sale to earn 5x Skymiles? Then check this one out HERE! 🙂
Travel safe everyone as I get ready for my mileage run to IST (snow snow go away)! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.