While not from Delta, being a golf fan, I enjoyed the above clip of some of the big names from the PGA tour. Now most players have or rent private planes (the TOP names anyway) so don’t expect to see a bunch of them on SW Air jets but maybe you have seen some in the front part of Delta jets? I would love to know.
But on to some news. Some is Delta related, that we want to know about, and some that is interesting aviation related news. Take a look:
- Delta is looking to buy new jets is HERE
- Baseball and Delta focus on HUBS is HERE
- Experts say DAL stock is a HOLD is HERE
- Buffet says NO to airline stocks is HERE
- SW Air tickets still cheaper than Delta is HERE
- Delta sells then leases IT Data center is HERE
- Saving gas for Delta could mean more noise is HERE
- Virgin-Delta deal better than Virgin-Singapore is HERE
- Some looks at the new T4 Skyteck is HERE
- PointsGuy about 1st class upgrade with points is HERE
- More TSA Pre is on the way is HERE
That brings you a bit of reading for now. I think, one of the most telling parts from all of this was:
“”I would expect airlines to continue to do well as long as they continue to do the things that got them to this point,” said Andrew Davis, an analyst at Baltimore-based T. Rowe Price Group Inc.,”
If all that Delta has been doing is making them money, are we to expect more “pain” on the way? Or, will all that they are doing now CHANGE the direction from the above as these moves will drive them to not “do well”. Interesting times indeed!
Any other intriguing travel related info we need or should know about? Please be sure to include the link in the “comments” section below. – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.