Over the years of blogging, as readership has continued to grow, Delta Air Lines visits (that is, visits from Delta Corp Computers) have continued to grow. With Google Analytics I can “see” the computer networks that have visited Delta Points each day. I thought readers may find it fun to see the 10 days that have got the most amount of visits/traffic from our “mother ship”. So here we go!
- Oct 4th – 2012 – Avoiding Bag fees (need to do a rookie post on this)
- April 17th – 2013 – I can see why NOT booking at Delta.com would get their attention!
- April 22nd – 2013 – My thoughts on the Delta 777 business seats was well visited
- June 6th – 2013 – #SKUNKYGATE – oh boy did Skunkygate get hits
- Feb 14th – 2013 – Utah’s Delta Points reader Steve’s report using Delta points was popular (hey Steve, Delta corp likes ya)!
- Nov 12th – 2012 – What rules can you get Delta to bend or break (need to rookie this too)
- June 3th – 2013 – we know Delta does not want to FIX their hopelessly broken award page but they do care when I blog about it, it would seem
- June 10th – 2013 – It seems Delta wants answers to Q&A as well
- March 21th – 2013 – Delta DieMiles! When you go, Delta does not love you – but they do care when we think about DieMiles
- March 5th – 2013 – I guess Delta does care about Mileage Runs as my IST run was popular
Kinda fun to see, don’t you think? There were another 10, about ½ from 2012 and ½ from 2013 that were close runners up as you can see by the chart on top. Anyway, I just thought it would be neat for readers to see some of the same data points I see along the way! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.