Over the years of blogging, as readership has continued to grow, Delta Air Lines visits (that is, visits from Delta Corp Computers) have continued to grow. With Google Analytics I can “see” the computer networks that have visited Delta Points each day. I thought readers may find it fun to see the 10 days that have got the most amount of visits/traffic from our “mother ship”. So here we go!
- Oct 4th – 2012 – Avoiding Bag fees (need to do a rookie post on this)
- April 17th – 2013 – I can see why NOT booking at Delta.com would get their attention!
- April 22nd – 2013 – My thoughts on the Delta 777 business seats was well visited
- June 6th – 2013 – #SKUNKYGATE – oh boy did Skunkygate get hits
- Feb 14th – 2013 – Utah’s Delta Points reader Steve’s report using Delta points was popular (hey Steve, Delta corp likes ya)!
- Nov 12th – 2012 – What rules can you get Delta to bend or break (need to rookie this too)
- June 3th – 2013 – we know Delta does not want to FIX their hopelessly broken award page but they do care when I blog about it, it would seem
- June 10th – 2013 – It seems Delta wants answers to Q&A as well
- March 21th – 2013 – Delta DieMiles! When you go, Delta does not love you – but they do care when we think about DieMiles
- March 5th – 2013 – I guess Delta does care about Mileage Runs as my IST run was popular
Kinda fun to see, don’t you think? There were another 10, about ½ from 2012 and ½ from 2013 that were close runners up as you can see by the chart on top. Anyway, I just thought it would be neat for readers to see some of the same data points I see along the way! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information