First congratulations to our winner #84 RD who says: Choice rewards for gold would be a great option! Lounge passes for credit cards too.
I will contact you RD soon via e-mail to get your prize to you. Thanks for your comment.
Now on to readers’ ideas. You guys really rock and you came up with a bunch of good ones! Here are some of the ones I really liked!
- Spencer F says: Include a couple of one-time lounge passes with the Gold Amex credit card.
- Ryan404 says: Rollover MQS
- Eva Lau says: Self scan SKY (DM) faster boarding
- Nina says: Bottle of water each seat.
- Bill G says: Allow “purchase” of Choice Benefits with sky miles.
- Young_ThoRough says: How bout keeping it simple digitize the HOOU into the fly delta app or medallion bag tag barcode.
- Susan M. Says: Allow free access to the Skyclub to anyone with a domestic first class ticket.
- DJ S says: Allow the same award space to any level medallion level.
- SAM says: Improve the Million Miler Program by giving Gold instead of Silver.
- Tim says: Diamonds and Platinums should have access to at least one free movie on longer haul flights.
- Many want AMEX holder to board after FO’s. I like it. DM’s with 1st class and then PM, GM & FO’s. AMEX and paid boarding zone 1.
I love this next one but that will cost the company money as unless they are cutting they are not “enhancing”.
- Julia says: Just don’t do anything for at least one year (i.e. NO more devaluations).
I hope Delta takes these ideas and thinks about some of them as they really are good. I hate to say it but I now live in fear of Fridays and as they say I bet you ain’t seen nothin’ yet! 2014 is not going to be a fun year for us all – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.