Every time you see a hotel room with a Jacuzzi tub the reaction tends to be – wow! But should it be? I mean, have you ever taken a dip in one? They seem relaxing and nice, right?
Before you ever jump into one (again) you may want to take a peek at this post from Texas A&M. Not just this, but just how diligent do you think housekeeping is at cleaning one of these tubs.
If I ever were to get into one I would have to do this. First, get some bleach and run a cleaning cycle for a while to try to remove as much of the visitors that may be lurking around. Then, after that, run a clear rinse or two. Who has time for that?
Clearly I would not do all of this and my feeling is these things are just not a “treat” to enjoy no matter how nice the hotel room is. What do you think I am just being overly cautious or do you feel the same way? – René
A great credit card for points and miles beginners
- Enjoy 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in purchases within three months of being approved! Because Chase Sapphire Preferred card members can redeem points for a 25% bonus when booking travel through Chase, that’s potentially worth $750 in travel.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft through March 2022.
- Earn 3X points at grocery stores through June 2020.
- Earn 2X points per dollar spent on travel and dining purchases.
- Receive unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass (DoorDash’s subscription service).
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.