This is just a reminder post that the simplest & cheapest MR you can do is from home. Either the personal or business Delta AMEX Reserve card both give you:
- 10,000 MQMs with your 1st dollar spent
- 10,000 Skymiles worth $100 (or more depending on what you value a Skymile)
- You don’t have to leave home
- The annual fee is NON-waved but $450-$100(value)=$350 year 1 thus 3.5CPM cost to buy the 10,000 Skymiles. Hard to fly and find that kind of a deal.
- The chance to earn 30,000MQMs per year by spending $60,000 and that is so simple to do with MFG spending.
I use the BOGOF (buy one get one free) 1st class certs each year from my two Reserve cards and saved well over $1000 this year alone and I earned MQMs and RDMs on my 1st class flights (my wife earned ZERO).
Thanks for using the AMEX links at DeltaPoints and supporting the new DeltaMileageRun blog! – Rene
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.