I just realized that my last monthly recap of the latest Delta & aviation news headlines was back in February (I feel like such a slacker)! So how about we catch up real quick on some of the latest news that has been going on in Delta-land. Also, I will be out this morning buying some Vanilla Reloads at a few of my local CVSs and will report back how it goes. Now to the news:
- April’s SKY Magazine is out. They have taken away the “Download” option a month after offering it 🙁 but you can at least read it online.
- KLM talks about a permanent airline luggage tag? Interesting idea.
- Really drunk Ukrainian could spend 5 years in jail after disrupting a Delta flight!
- This after the drunk groom gets a holiday without his new wife in Grand Cayman.
- Alaska Air is also expanding out of SEA.
- New routes for the Delta 717’s on the way. Coming to your home town? (not SBN 🙁 )
- The next big money maker for Delta could be from your mobile device.
- The Atlanta airport is trying to get more worldwide to fly to ATL (not just Delta)
- LSG Skychefs inks new contracts to feed us on Delta
- NYC flyers to Bermuda – get ready to change airports!
- Alaska Air’s CEO talks about how to fight off challenge from Delta
- The sad news the Delta 747’s days are numbered
- All the winter cancellations will have some impact on Delta’s bottom line
- How much does it cost tax payers to fly to small airports?
Well that just about wraps up the month of March. I don’t know about you but I really would like a quiet month of April with no new “enhancements” from our Delta; we have had enough shocking news to hold us for a while I think! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.