I am working to end the year with just under ¼ million MQMs and about 1 million Skymiles. The EZ flow of points from all kinds of sources will continue in 2015, but the one thing that will end is the mega bonus from mileage runs. What ones have you missed the past week or so?
- Dallas to San Francisco $292 & 5740MQMs at 5.1CPM
- Charlotte to Seattle $255 & 5145MQMs at 4.9CPM
- Los Angeles to Budapest $840 & 13,960MQMs at 6CPM
- Fort Lauderdale to Norway $492 & 11,827 at 4.2CPM
- Salt Lake to San Juan $439 & 7172MQMs at 6CPM
- Phoenix to St Maarten $323 & 8833MQMs at 3.7CPM
- Salt Lake to Santiago 1st class $895 & 12,532MQMs just 7.1CPM
Do I only earn Delta points? No, I am burning 32,500×2 next month to go to my nephew’s wedding. I am trying to get the ticket down to 25k each but right now 40k is all that is showing due to the very small airport I am flying into with limited connection options (other airlines don’t even go there). How are your earning goals progressing thus far this year? – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.