First let me congratulate our Random.org winner # 31 Randy who just says: “YES”. I will contact you soon and mail off your SWAG to you this week. Thanks for playing along!
Now on to some the funniest comments and some of the “worst of the worst” procrastinators. I mean, when you comment the below, you need help 🙂
- Definitely a procrastinator. I’m getting married next weekend, and there are many things left to do!
- I hate to admit it Rene but I’m a procrastinator. This is for your swag from last week, right? 🙂
- On balance, I am not. I do hate yard work though, so I do attempt to put that off
- Absolutely, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.
- Absolutely. I’m surprised I got around to commenting on this.
- Yep. Read this post 4 hours ago and just now commenting on it.
- I plan to go to a – Procrastinators Anonymous meeting, but I keep putting it off.
- I’m a procrastinator for sure, just applied to 60k ink
- I’ll tell you later…
- Honestly, I procrastinate all the time. Bad habits are hard to break. I’ll fix it tomorrow.
- I was going to comment later but went ahead just got it over with.
- My name’s pawtim, and I’m a procrastinator!
- Of course — if time allows 🙂
- I meant to answer this yesterday but didn’t get around to it.
- Yes. Still haven’t filed my taxes yet.
- It depends. Here it is Sunday, and I am answering SWAG Saturday.
- I usually don’t get around to replying to your SWAG posts until several days *after* you’ve announced a winner! 🙂
Wow you all are amazing and really funny. I wish I could give out SWAG prizes for best answer rather than using Random.org but I give you a DeltaPoints shout-out for making me smile from ear to ear today. Thanks! – René
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.