This week how about some headphones. These are lightweight, rechargeable and will sync up with most devices that work with Bluetooth to let you enjoy music etc. with no cord. You can get more details from the MFG. site if you would like.
Also included this week, some Delta Points swag as well. Not to sound like a broken record (what’s a record?) but the T&C and rules are the same each week and are HERE.
On to today’s question. Very soon US Air will be no more as the airline becomes one behemoth airline under the American Air name. We should know Citi has been chosen to be the main card to provide points to American flyers. But, for a short time longer, US Air points are still an option that will become AA points at some point. The current solid offer is:
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee*
- First checked bag free on eligible bags for you and up to four companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
- One companion certificate good for up to 2 guests to travel with you on a US Airways operated flight at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- Priority boarding Zone 2 on US Airways operated flights
- Redeem miles for award travel on US Airways and American Airlines booked through usairways.com or US Airways Reservations
- Earn miles on every purchase with 2 miles for every $1 you spend on US Airways purchases and 1 mile for every $1 on purchases everywhere else
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
Between this and the 100,000 point AA card (not my link at bottom of page) you are talking, after spend, over 150,000 points! Not all bad on two cards. My question for you this weekend, for a shot via Random.org to win this week’s swag is:
- Are you adding US Air points while you still can?
Yes or No is all I need but as always if you want to add more you can. Have a great weekend everyone! – Rene
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.