As a Delta flyer, I spend a lot of money on my Delta AMEX Reserve card to get my MQMs each year. But after that, there are a bunch of things that I just autopay with my Chase Ink Plus® Business Card because of the 5X bonus it gives me! For example, I auto bill each month:
- My Sprint Cell bill
- My Comcast TV/Internet bill
- And when I pay for office supplies!
With these three alone I am able to collect a nice amount of points each and every year. I always have my Chase Ink Plus® Business Card in my wallet and it has a “comfy” spot always.
Now that is just for normal use! Look at what Chase is offering that matches, as far as I know, their highest public offer to date:
- Limited Time Bonus Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $875 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Named “Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business” MONEY® Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
$95 Annual Fee
- Terms & restrictions apply.
That is an amazing value! To get $875 in travel value by earning 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening is a nice offer worth considering if you own a small business or are a sole proprietor and can use this card.
Can you get this offer again? If you have more than one business you can get one for each business or if you have not received the bonus for more than 2 years you should qualify again.
I have the Chase Ink Plus® Business Card. I use this card. I hold this card. It is a great value to me! – René
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.