The extended 70,000 point Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offer is great news for a bunch of us who need a few more days since you now have until the 19th of October! However, can you get a second one? And, do you need an EIN or would an EIN help you?
First off, you can read about how simple and quick it is to get an EIN. I have one for my small business as do many others. Thus, I can get an INK card for that business as well as my other business I run in the summer time only (I custom build golf clubs as a sole proprietor and got a second card to keep spending separate on that card). Others perhaps get an EIN for banking only reasons (one of the choices).
- Limited Time Bonus Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $875 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Named “Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business” MONEY® Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
$95 Annual Fee
- Terms & restrictions apply.
Bottom line is the 70,000 point Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offer is one of the best offers that has been out in the public and the extra days to apply has been great news for many travel enthusiasts! – Rene
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.