First, as always, the rules, are HERE and do not change from week to week (well most weeks that is). By commenting you are agreeing you have reviewed them! Next on to what I am giving away.
Since we are talking about Platinum, how about we look at the non-Delta PLATINUM AMEX card. I hold this card and the rewards, especially year one, are huge! Take a look at this card:
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Up to a $200 Airline Fee Credit Annually.
- To receive the statement credit, you need to select a qualifying airline.
- There are no foreign transaction fees with purchases made on your Platinum Card.
- Platinum Card Concierge is your personal resource to help secure a last minute restaurant reservation, or shop for a hard-to-find gift.
- Terms & restrictions apply.
Personally, I simply buy Delta e-Gift cards before 31DEC each year and then after 1JAN each year as the $200 for Airline Fee Credit Annually is per year not per YOUR year you have the card. I also love the $100 credit for getting my Global Entry every 5 years and the free TSA Pre check that comes along with it. Oh, then I may have just mentioned it does get you into the Delta Skyclub as well as the amazing Centurion lounges.
So for a shot at winning this week’s solid 1 gram PLATINUM bar all I need from you is to tell me what your favorite perk with the AMEX Platinum card is? – René
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.