I hope you got in on the 70,000 point INK PLUS deal that ended at about 3AM ET this morning. I also hope you got the above e-mail. What if you did not? What if you got something like:
“Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision.
Here’s what you can expect:
Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.
If you are approved, you will receive your card and other important information in the mail.
Please do not resubmit this application.”
So do you have to wait 30 days? I would not wait (and did not last time). I would call the Chase business reconsideration line and see just why Chase could not instantly approve you. The contact numbers are:
Chase Bank Reconsideration numbers
(800) 432-3117 – General Application Status Line, automated
(888) 245-0625 – Personal Reconsideration Line with a live rep
(888) 609-7805 – Alternative Personal Reconsideration line with live rep
(888) 871-4649 – Alternative Personal Reconsideration with live rep
(800) 453-9719 – Business Credit Card Reconsideration Line with live rep
(800) 432-3117 – General Card Services and Application Status, automated
(800) 955-9900 – General Card Services and Application status, automated
Most times Chase just wants to confirm the information you have submitted and rather than have to wait for them to ask for more info you can with a quick call get it done and your card on the way in the mail the next day!
What if you do get a letter saying NO? I would again call and follow up and see just what the problem was. Did you maybe type something wrong into one of the boxes? Is some info wrong? Do you maybe need to close some other Chase card to have this one approved or maybe just move some of your credit line over from some other card to have this one approved. Again, worth a quick call to the BUSINESS reconsideration line! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.