This was a fun week of comments. I will be keeping my non-Delta Platinum AMEX card and paying the fee because of all the perks this card gives me. BTW the , both the personal as well as the non-Delta Business Platinum AMEX card offers the same perks. Readers said their most popular perks were:
$200 annual airline credit
$100 Global entry fee plus free Pre Check
40,000 Bonus points
Centurion Lounge access including +1’s!
Skyclub access for you ONLY
No foreign transaction fees
Great purchase protection
Fine hotels perks (like meals / upgrades)
Free SPG gold status & room upgrades
Membership Rewards transfer partners
To me, the card pays for itself with all the perks it gives me back and makes it a keeper. Keep in mind you can add more users for just $175 and they get Global entry fee credit also as well as club access. Another huge perk.
Now a congratulations to the winner of the 1 gram Platinum bar who was, via Random.org #101 and that is Benny. I will e-mail you soon and get your prize on the way!
Be sure to check back later today as a $50 Amazon e-Gift card is up for grabs this week – René
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Up to a $200 Airline Fee Credit Annually.
- To receive the statement credit, you need to select a qualifying airline.
- There are no foreign transaction fees with purchases made on your Platinum Card.
- Platinum Card Concierge is your personal resource to help secure a last minute restaurant reservation, or shop for a hard-to-find gift.
- Terms & restrictions apply.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.