You will have to pry my NON-Delta Business AMEX Platinum card (<-LINK) out of my hands to ever give it up! Why? It is so worth the perks to me and now even more so! And this was BEFORE the new GoGo perk that is soon on the way. Let’s look at all you get with this card:
NOTE: ENROLLMENT OFFER EXPIRED. PLEASE SEE CURRENT OFFER.
- Bonus points when you get the card (that you can send to Delta 1:1 if you want)
- $200 Per year in airline credits (See this post for tips)
- $100 Global entry credits (use up to 12 months before you expire btw)
- Entry to Centurion lounge for you and your +1
- Entry to Skyclub for YOU alone
- Soon 10 GoGo passes worth up to $160 per year
This latest perk is amazing if you fly a bunch like me. There are so many times I get a 1 month GoGo pass, but other times I just need a one time use. This need will now be filled with my card I already have and hold.
Bottom line: this is yet one more reason to get and HOLD this card long term as the value keeps going up! – René
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.