If you have not been following along the past few weeks, I have been “patiently” waiting for my promised upgrade to Hertz Gold Plus Rewards President’s Circle. Hertz says I will enjoy:
- Confirmed vehicle availability of Standard Equipment Economy through Full-Size 4 door vehicles in the U.S. and Canada with a minimum 48 hour advance reservation.
- Confirmed vehicle one-car-class upgrade available at all participating locations in the U.S., Canada and select European locations. Maximum upgrade is to a Full-Size class vehicle with a minimum reserved Compact vehicle.
- 25% bonus on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® Points.
- 675 Rewards Points after every 15 qualifying rentals.
- Includes all the benefits of Gold service. [That is lots more stuff]
Well as you can see, at long last my upgrade has been processed. It seems that someone got the message that processing these upgrades has been taking WAY too long.
What should you do if yours is not done and you have waited more than 8 weeks? I would get on twitter and let Hertz know it has been more than 8 weeks and see if they will look into your case. But some advice before you do. Do make sure you ARE registered on Delta.com. Do make sure your Hertz number is correctly filled in on your MY DELTA at Delta.com. Do make sure it has been more than 8 weeks since you registered (if you forgot, call Delta and they will tell you the date). If you have done all that, and still no upgrade, then tweet away to Hertz and see if they can not fix it for you.
It will be fun now to see if the level of service and car upgrades is any better with my new Hertz Gold status. I mean, I have always been very pleased with Hertz so I think it can only be that much better! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.