We are nearing two months now that no major news (cuts) has come from the Delta SkyMiles team – be very afraid is my warning to you. Now to be fair, one of my biggest requests I have from SkyMiles is – “just stop”! I thank Delta for not cutting deep for a little while. I truly live in fear of what is next to come.
But that is speculation. What has been going on the past few weeks you may have missed? Take a look:
- “‘The real reason’ Delta cut Dubai route”. It sure is not for the marketing PR Delta talks about.
- Delta really does not play nice with others. Even airline trade groups!
- A good commentary on the United “crawl off the plane” incident.
- It will be a very sad day if Hyatt buys Starwood. Starpoints are my most favored travel points!
- Delta is having a ton of SkyMiles burned up each year. Because people are in fear of what is next or it cost 300M $kyRubles for one round trip (with no stopovers clearly).
- Delta really is not a top world airline. Did not even make the list.
- Skywest is adding 19 more E175’s for Delta use. This is a nice jet I must say!
- Looks like Noah Mark is enjoying his FCM Delta upgrade (or not – justice is swift)
Did you see any other big Delta or travel news we need to know about? Leave a link in the comments blow! – Rene
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.