We are nearing two months now that no major news (cuts) has come from the Delta SkyMiles team – be very afraid is my warning to you. Now to be fair, one of my biggest requests I have from SkyMiles is – “just stop”! I thank Delta for not cutting deep for a little while. I truly live in fear of what is next to come.
But that is speculation. What has been going on the past few weeks you may have missed? Take a look:
- “‘The real reason’ Delta cut Dubai route”. It sure is not for the marketing PR Delta talks about.
- Delta really does not play nice with others. Even airline trade groups!
- A good commentary on the United “crawl off the plane” incident.
- It will be a very sad day if Hyatt buys Starwood. Starpoints are my most favored travel points!
- Delta is having a ton of SkyMiles burned up each year. Because people are in fear of what is next or it cost 300M $kyRubles for one round trip (with no stopovers clearly).
- Delta really is not a top world airline. Did not even make the list.
- Skywest is adding 19 more E175’s for Delta use. This is a nice jet I must say!
- Looks like Noah Mark is enjoying his FCM Delta upgrade (or not – justice is swift)
Did you see any other big Delta or travel news we need to know about? Leave a link in the comments blow! – Rene