Now before you beat me up on going WAAAAAY outside my comfort range for a 2015 Delta Elite Mileage run (like by 50%) I have a very specific idea why I like this one. Hang with me and see if you agree (or not).
To make this one worth the price and effort (and over paying) you need to:
1) You can only run on weekends
2) You have 2 Regional Upgrade certs you can use
3) You can not get a Delta AMEX Reserve personal or business card
OK so you are with me so far. This is basically 24hours of nonstop flying but if you can only do weekends this ticks that box. Also, this is the full flat seats on the 757 so if you have some Regional Upgrade certs to burn this would a nice way to sleep on the way out and enjoy the day on the way back. Plus, your shot to clear on a Saturday night and Sunday morning should be good (I would think).
The last one should be a no brainier at this point for folks who need MQMs. If you can get a Delta AMEX Reserve personal card <–LINK or you can the same way from the Delta AMEX Reserve business card then for the $450 non-waved fee with your first purchase you get 10,000MQMs from home so basically netting 4.5CPM w/out flying. Much better but I get not everyone can do this.
Here are the numbers:
6,370 MQMs at 7.5CPM
Route via SFO x2
Bookable via KAYAK.com via THIS LINK
For those who have not used Kayak.com you 1st log in to your Delta.com and THEN use the above link and click the Delta flights and it will fill them in for you! – René
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Get SIX $400 Mileage Runs for $94 each. Here is how!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.