- Atlanta F International concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta E concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta A concourse Center Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta A concourse Near A17 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta B concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta B concourse Near B10 Delta Sky Club Review (Now Closed)
- Atlanta B concourse Near B25 Delta Sky Club Review (Now Closed)
- Atlanta C concourse Near C37 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta D concourse Near D12 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta D concourse Near D27 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta T concourse Near T6 Delta Sky Club Review
This has to be my favorite club, other than the F & E clubs that is. Why? Not what is in the club, but what is below the club that is a rather large Xpress Spa.
I very much like being able to check how long the wait time is and even put my name on the list before I head up to the club.
Just to the left of the spa are a set of escalators that take you up to the club entrance. If you can press your way past the mass of folks waiting to get into PF Changs you are good to go.
You can get in with a number of AMEX cards or, if you are a Skyteam elite plus status and are on a coach or anyone on a business class international departing (or connecting) ticket, you can also get in free.
Normally there are a number of reps working check-in and I have rarely had to wait. All these folks do is check you in so if you need changes there is a desk for that upstairs.
As soon as you make it to the top of the stairs (or take the elevator) you have access to newly refurbished bathrooms as well as flight boards.
Then you enter directly into the main part of the club with customer service and seating directly in front of you.
Directly to your right (and left for that matter) you have several working club rooms for laptop use. I like the semiprivate and quieter alcoves they have here in this club.
I tend to avoid this first main area as folks coming and going are a bit of a distraction to me.
You then have the full service bar and dining area. I say dining with a bit of apprehension as the snack choices are much less than you will see at the E &F clubs. Here they are:
Salad, soup & bread and a few other munchies is the spread available for you to enjoy!
Continuing on into the club you do have access to a network /web connected printer and shredder like most of the other clubs in the system.
Lastly you have the area I tend to favor when I visit the club. You can get some great views of jets going by and the area tends to be a little less crowded than the central part of the club.
I really like this club. Wifi speeds tend to be good to very good and service has always been tops from the agents at the customer service desk as well as behind the bar.
If you do not have time to make it over to E or F then this would be the club I would visit before your flight. – René