- Atlanta F International concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta E concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta A concourse Center Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta A concourse Near A17 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta B concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta B concourse Near B10 Delta Sky Club Review (Now Closed)
- Atlanta B concourse Near B25 Delta Sky Club Review (Now Closed)
- Atlanta C concourse Near C37 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta D concourse Near D12 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta D concourse Near D27 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta T concourse Near T6 Delta Sky Club Review
Welcome to what must be one of the tiniest Sky Clubs ever built. You will find this one very near gate B10 and B11.
You can get in with a number of AMEX cards or, if you are a Skyteam elite plus status and are on a coach or anyone on a business class international departing (or connecting) ticket, you can also get in free.
Once inside you are immediately greeted by a sign for the brand new B club that is on the way and that is good news.
For now you have a full service desk at check-in but since the club is so tiny it is nice to see self service kiosks also open for your use. You just never know when it can be handy to have an extra set or two of boarding passes for your travels!
You also have access to what is standard in all the Sky Clubs in Atlanta, that is, a printer and a shredder for your sensitive documents.
Then we have the club. All in one shot. Yep, this is it. Actually I think I could have only posted this photo and the one below.
Despite the club’s tiny size there is room for a full service bar unlike all the clubs in Detroit that are self serve.
There are individual bath rooms for your use unlike one of the clubs in concourse D.
Due to the size there is a slightly lower offering on the snack table but comparable offerings to the other clubs (other than F & E that have much more extensive choices).
Outside the club Delta is really bragging up the new lounge. I have to say I have been to the B10 club a number of times and it is always crowded.
Personally, unless you are just needing some help or a quick drink or snack or such (and your gate is close by and your time is restricted), I would consider any number of the other find Sky Clubs Atlanta has to offer – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.