- Atlanta F International concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta E concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta A concourse Center Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta A concourse Near A17 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta B concourse Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta B concourse Near B10 Delta Sky Club Review (Now Closed)
- Atlanta B concourse Near B25 Delta Sky Club Review (Now Closed)
- Atlanta C concourse Near C37 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta D concourse Near D12 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta D concourse Near D27 Delta Sky Club Review
- Atlanta T concourse Near T6 Delta Sky Club Review
The days for this club are numbered as Delta is building a massive new B Sky Club as you will see later in this post. If you are reading this review in 2017, and see “OLD” added to the title above, you will want to look at the NEW club review.
You can get in with a number of AMEX cards or, if you are a Skyteam elite plus status and are on a coach or anyone on a business class international departing (or connecting) ticket, you can also get in free.
Entrance to this club is at concourse level. At the ground level you have check-in and customer service.
I really like this split level with help at ground level while the club is above you.
There is some seating downstairs but with the distractions from check-in and customer service I would proceed upstairs.
This club is basically one large box with a small dining area near the bar and food service.
Furnishings are a bit dated as this club has been updated partially over the years. As you can see power outlets are plentiful but I have found this club to be crowded during most of my visits.
There are no private cubicles for work as in other clubs but two large work tables (like downstairs) are available and you can’t beat the view if you are an AVgeek.
Both upstairs and downstairs you will find complimentary newspapers to take with you on a rack.
My visit was during breakfast service and you will find the standard Sky Club continental offerings as well as coffee machine with to-go cups if you are on the run.
This club, other than the tendency for overcrowding, is a nice place to visit and recharge before your flight. Clearly it will pale in comparison to the new B club but for now it is a good choice if you are flying out of the B concourse and I would strongly recommend it vs the B10 club choice! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.