I have been swamped all day today and just now getting time to sit down and get a post up and my timing is good as there has been some interesting news today. Take a look:
- Delta is having some kind of SkyMiles award sale or an IT bug. Either way, as Delta says, the price is the price so book now as you have 24 hours to cancel even an award ticket! GOOO!
- We all but “know” Delta is now going to order some Bombardier CS300s but is there a chance they will split the order with Airbus for more A321s? Maybe. The waiting is killing me.
- Delta partner China Eastern is expanding. Interesting. Delta should be upset at state owned airlines doing this. Wait, never mind, Delta owns part of “MU” so all is well. Phew. Now the ME3, they are still evil right? 🙁
- You can win a chance to ride on a PVT jet HERE. You only have to leave a comment but if you comment “I LOVE RenésPoints blog” and if you happen to win, I will send you a $50 gift card to pay for whatever as you enjoy the trip! 😉
- If you think Delta is going to lower fares this year you may want to think again. It seems they ARE willing to park jets to keep prices high and jets 100% (or almost 100%) full. Good times!
- Delta has a new Twitter presence ONLY for NYC called @DeltaNY. Well now, are they going to open up ones for all the HUB cities? Hate to say @DeltaLA is taken but maybe they can buy it as well as others. Humm.. anyone going and setting up new twitter accounts today? 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone and stay tuned for Monday’s post. You are not going to like it but it is Delta info you need to know about! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.