Every day some travel news headlines catch my attention. Some are from Delta and some are just of travel interest, but all are ones I think you will want to see. Let’s take a look at today’s:
- Angry elk chases Swede up a lamp post – [Bears wandering street, no, angry elks, yes!]
- China Eastern A333 at Shanghai on Oct 11th 2016, runway incursion forces departure to rotate early and climb over A333 – [This is REALLY disturbing]
- Mars landing: Anxious wait for signal home – […and people want to go to Mars? Really?]
- A King Air B200’s landed with nose gear up today at Wiley Post Airport – [Talk about a skilled pilot – oh my]
- DOT Announced New Consumer Protection Rules Today — And They Won’t Help Much. – [Gary is spot on as always]?
- An agent say she could link the reservation for +1 upgrade – [This reported Delta employee makes me go hummm]!
Were there any other bits you caught that I missed out on today? Please feel free to comment below and include a link to the story as well! – René
PS – Don’t forget about the AMAZING 70k SkyMiles plus 10K MQMs Delta AMEX card offer ending soon!