Every day some travel news headlines catch my attention. Some are from Delta and some are just of travel interest, but all are ones I think you will want to see. Let’s take a look at today’s:
- Angry elk chases Swede up a lamp post – [Bears wandering street, no, angry elks, yes!]
- China Eastern A333 at Shanghai on Oct 11th 2016, runway incursion forces departure to rotate early and climb over A333 – [This is REALLY disturbing]
- Mars landing: Anxious wait for signal home – […and people want to go to Mars? Really?]
- A King Air B200’s landed with nose gear up today at Wiley Post Airport – [Talk about a skilled pilot – oh my]
- DOT Announced New Consumer Protection Rules Today — And They Won’t Help Much. – [Gary is spot on as always]?
- An agent say she could link the reservation for +1 upgrade – [This reported Delta employee makes me go hummm]!
Were there any other bits you caught that I missed out on today? Please feel free to comment below and include a link to the story as well! – René
PS – Don’t forget about the AMAZING 70k SkyMiles plus 10K MQMs Delta AMEX card offer ending soon!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.