Hopefully, as you read this, I am most of the way to SXM and will be enjoying a few days of total AVgeek-ness as well as a rum punch or two on the beach. Then again, getting to St. Maarten has not been easy due to the joys of a winter storm in the heart of DeltaLand! We shall see if I make it as planned. Be sure to follow me on @RenesPoints on twitter to follow along with my weekend adventures in travel. On to some news bits that you may have missed over the past week or so:
- Lighting the Way Toward Seamless Pickups with Uber Beacon. – I like this idea from UBER and at the airport when many are requesting an UBER it can get confusing. Anyone tried it yet?
- Tons of photos of the CS100/300. – A reader sent me this link. It is not exactly a new piece but I had not seen all these shots of the jet we are all looking forward to so maybe you missed it too.
- Long-time coming: Southwest lands in Cincinnati. – Good! Maybe CVG flyers will see Delta lower some prices with more competition. Who knows, maybe even add a few more flights they have taken away.
- Passengers furious as Ryanair flight from Sweden delayed by 24 hours. – OUCH! I hate winter weather. Now how an airline handles weather issues says a lot as well.
- Delta reveals the dishes you should eat on a plane. – Interesting. I always say Delta, out of all the majors, does 500 MPH food best. They #KeepClimbing here and I like it!
- Delta Air Lines Latest Company Hit With 401(k) Class Action. – Wish SkyMiles members could do this when Delta devalues our points again and again. Ah well.
So those where the stories that I saved and wanted to share with you. Were there any others that caught your eye? Please comment below and include the link to the article. – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.