You know we are all kinda weird – I mean different – But this is not a bad thing! 😉 We just, compared to other
normal people have a particular view towards all things travel and aviation. This means that we also tend to react uniquely to certain circumstances.
So let me give you some examples. To each of these start with: “You might be an AVgeek if…”
- You stop whatever you are doing and look up when you see an airplane
- You speak about city’s in airport code not their real names i.e. ATL, SLC or LAX?
- You start to get a “twitch” if it has been a few weeks since you have been up in the air.
- You forget your social security number but never your frequent flyer number.
- You get miffed when someone is sitting in “your” seat in the Sky Club.
- You are sad at midnight on January 1st (cuz your points just reset to zero)
- You are an adult but have lots of model planes on or around your desk.
- You ask what product some one flew vs. were or what they did on vacation.
- You get mad when someone pays with cash or the WRONG points card.
- You have your frequent flyer QR code as your phone lock screen (vs. a family photo).
- You know all the partners in your alliance and what airport they fly to.
- You think the alphabet looks normal in this order: F, P, A, G, J, C, D, I, Z, W, Y, B, M, M, S, H, Q, K, L, U, T, X, V, E
So what do you think of my list. Do you qualify for all or most of them? If you do, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you and feel the exact same way about me. But there has to be a bunch more that are just as fun and true so it is your turn. You might be an AVgeek if (your chance to comment below)! – Rene
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.