Due to time I wanted to get this quick post up and it is an important one. Why? Right now so many are e-mailing me that they need some number of MQMs before the end of the year and can I help them get them. If you need such an Elite Mileage Run I would suggest you ASAP reach out to my friend ADAM for help from your home town airport. But that means flying.
A better idea to consider is the Amex Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card. Why, when the offer is less than the personal card offer that includes 40,000 SkyMiles? Let me break it down for you.
- Never had the card. Most folks, for some reason, do not get business travel cards. This is a huge mistake but now an opportunity for you. If you have never ever had this card you can get the new card bonus including the 10,000 MQMs that comes as a new card bonus after spend.
- Spend requirement. If you spend ANYTHING – even just ONE DOLLAR – you get the bonus MQMs and bonus SkyMiles. This is HUGE now that Amex is cracking down on creative spending (think MS) for new card bonus points. Spending a buck vs $3,000 spend on the personal Delta Amex Reserve card makes a huge difference.
- All the perks are the same for the business card! Folks, there really is no negative reason to hold the business Delta Amex card when it comes to perks such as more Medallion upgrades, Sky Club access the day you fly, Amex warranty on purchases and so much more. I long term HOLD my business Delta Amex Reserve card.
- Mileage Run from home. I love a good “fun run”. Flying is always an experience. Sometimes you can enjoy a few days where you are going and sometimes just turn and burn and hope for bumpertunites and still get all your points. But Swedes have a saying: “borta är bra men hemma är bäst” that is “away is good but home is best” and that is so very true. A few clicks to get your points is always nice!
- Your business does not have to make money to get this card! Do you ever sell on EBAY? Even if you do not make money from your side business you can put down ZERO for income for your business and then later in the app put down your total income. All will be considered for you to get Amex business cards.
Bottom line is that if you are short MQMs then your time is almost up to get the Amex Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card and get at least one dollar of spending done. I personally would not wait much more than the 15th-ish to apply if you want to get the MQMs to count on THIS YEAR for the 2018 Medallion flying year.
Any questions? Fire away! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.