I like this one and the price is very respectable at sub 7CPM for a business class run (I like under 8 cents per mile for biz and under 4 cents for coach). It is all in AeroMexico business class (similar to Delta’s domestic business class) [UPDATE: there are a few 787 Dreamliner flights from JFK]. You are earning under the partner earning chart (see above) thus if you are flying AeroMexico and credit to Delta Air Lines you are earning not for the price of the ticket but based on fare class, distance and percentage of distance for MQDs (if confused see THIS post to understand).
If you book this be sure you also read THIS post to make sure you do get the points you are expecting.
Here are the (approximate) numbers (crediting to Delta):
- Cost: $835 in “D” business class fare
- 12,147 MQMs at 6.9 CPM
- 16,196 Base SkyMiles (elites also get bonus based on status level)
- $3,239 MQD credit towards your Delta elite status (40% of base distance credit as MQDs)
- Book via PriceLine <-LINK
- UPDATE: If you can not book via PriceLine, another choice is starting 1st at TopCashBack <-LINK and then from there go to JustFly. You can get $16 back this way in cash via TopCashBack!
Make sure you put in your Delta SkyMiles number and follow the other steps (link above) when you fly to get full Delta credit. There is all kinds of flexibility with this one if you want to turn and burn or stay for a while in Ecuador. You can do this also as a weekend redeye as well. Lots of choices!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.