This sweet BBQ type run is back. For those who have not been to Dallas before they do have some of the best BBQ around. Not to mention by August / September the brand new Amex Centurion club should be open. If I lived in the MSP area I would do the September run but if you are tight on time the same day ones are still sub 8CPM in business class and I rate that as a good price (I like sub 4 CPM in coach btw).
For the direct links to Delta below you need to 1st be logged in to your Delta account for them to work correctly. This deal may die quick so if you want it book fast as you do have 24 hours to cancel free from Delta.
Here are the numbers:
- Cost: $438 for overnight at 7.4CPM
- Cost: $474 for same day turn at 7.9CPM
- 5,938 elite MQMs – SkyMiles based on status times base price
- Book direct on Delta after you log in with links below
It takes much time to run a blog and I thank you in advance by supporting the blog next time you need a travel card!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.