- My last Delta 747 flight & the frustration with Delta Diamond Global Upgrades
- Delta One 747 Experience Detroit to Japan Narita
- The Wings Lounge Review Manila MNL Airport
- Delta / KLM / Skyteam Partner(ish) Priority Pass Lounge Manila MNL Airport Review
- Skyview Priority Pass Manila Ninoy Aquino MNL Airport Review (while under construction).
- Final Thoughts the end of the Delta 747 (ex Northwest Jets)
Flying out of Manila on Delta you have two lounge choices post security. If you are a business class passenger you can visit the Skyteam lounge (no love for elites anymore – sorry). Otherwise you need to have something like Priority Pass from any number of high end travel cards to get into either of the lounges down the hall from each other.
While the club is listed as open 24 hours daily the Priority Pass site does suggest you are limited to a 3 hour visit (not that you would want to stay here more than 3 hours anyway).
As a disclaimer for this review the lounge was under construction and from what I can see the space was once a large lounge, now being divided for separate PP access and ANA space below:
Next on to the the self service food and beverage choices that I did not sample during my visit.
Once finished the one perk of this club vs the other Skyteam lounge is the additional food options. Perhaps, if you are hungry, visit this lounge then make your way down the hall for a longer layover to the Skyteam lounge (that also has a shower if you need one).
Have you visited the Skyview Lounge in Manila? – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.