UPDATE: All is AOK it seems! If you do not get full points let me know in comments below for a fix!
If you have never done a partner run – you are missing out. But you also have some catching up to do. These are fun, nice, often in business class, but it takes a bit to MAKE SURE you do get full credit as promised on Delta.com. So read the following posts please:
- PSA: Taking an Aeromexico or Skyteam / Delta Elite Mileage Run? Take steps to ensure you get your SkyMiles / MQMs / MQDs as planned!
- The oddities about flying AeroMexico: The 1st class curtain, on-board sales & lack of (working) wifi!
- Warning: Delta / AeroMexico Points Earnings Rates NOT being honored (unless you escalate your case)!
Next, once you have it booked and can see the PNR on AeroMexico and can choose seats – be sure to follow the advice in the post above as well as at check-in. You simply MUST see your Delta number on the boarding pass and have a copy of it to save (i.e. be ready for a fight to get your points)!
Now that you get it the step are this. Start at TopCashBack <-LINK and search for JustFly. You get $16 back on international tickets. Then use the open dates shown above for the deal (or another OTA of your choice like Amex travel, etc). Here are the results for an “I” class fare:
Cost: Net $844 after TopCashBack $16 credit
Base earnings i.e. distance: 8098 Miles flown
SkyMiles earned: 16196 base (+ elite bonus Diamond – 120%; Platinum – 80%; Gold – 60%; Silver – 40%)
Elite MQMs earned: 12147 (150% of base distance)
Elite MQDs earned: $3239 (40% of the base distance)
Bottom line this is a great way if you are short of MQMs and or MQDs to score a bunch in a hurry and all of it in business class. Any of this too much? My friend ADAM and his team can help you book these fast!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.