Welcome to the now weekly Saturday recap of this week’s blog posts as well as some travel headline news. Did you miss any of the below posts?:
- Review: Delta One Suites 5B Delta Air Lines Detroit to Amsterdam DTW-AMS (spoiler alert – I am not that impressed)
- In 2018, you are less likely to be approved for the “BEST” travel and points cards! What are your options?
- Review: “Welcome Pickups”. A cheap way to prepay & schedule taxi pickups from airports, hotels, cruise ships and more.
- New York to Dallas (via SLC) $233E or $308X fare & 5954 MQMs at 4-5CPM – 2018 weekday Delta Elite Mileage Run!
- New York to Quito Ecuador AeroMexico (credit to Delta) business class $844 Delta Elite Mileage Run 12147 MQMs at 7CPM plus $3239 MQD credit!
- Minneapolis to Frankfurt (via ATL) $819 & 11042 MQMs at 7.4 CPM Delta Elite Weekend Mileage Run 2018
Next on to this week’s travel news stories that caught my attention as “click worthy” headlines:
I can not believe we are only weeks away from 2019. Have all the MQMs or MQDs you need by now? Also, if you have any other headlines we need to see please comment below and please do include a link to the story. Lastly, you know the boarding and landing music Delta seems to always play? I found it and it is below! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.