I spent much of this week on a UIO mileage run and can not wait to share my results, my impressions of the AeroMexico 787-8 and 787-9 (hint, it’s amazing) as well as a bunch of other bits that will make your head spin! But for now a look back at this week’s posts:
- CONFIRMED: Delta is Still Offering 2019 Delta Amex Waiver! Unclear if 2020 and Beyond will be a Possibility.
- What is the Maximum Size Carry-on Bag for a Delta CRJ700 / CRJ900? Just what will fit (or not fit) in an overhead?
Next let’s peek at a number of this week’s travel news stories that caught my attention as “click worthy” headlines:
- Delta trying to unload East Coast refinery and find a buyer that would agree to a long-term contract with Delta to buy the plant’s jet fuel
- JetBlue Flight #B6324 was forced to return to LAX for emergency landing after being struck by lightning
- Does cheap airfare fly? Budget carriers have changed the way we fly by lowering prices — and expectations.
Today is the second full day of the 2019 Medallion year. Did you drop in status? Or any other bits you want to share today or stories you found? If so please comment below and please do include a link to the story. – René