There are simply endless ways you can book this one and tons of flexibility depending on what is more important to you i.e. schedule and stops along the way or products. For example:
- You can include the KLM 787-10
- You can include the new Delta A220-100 with new seats
- You can include the KLM 777
- You can include the Delta A350 with Delta One Suites
- You can include the Delta 767-400 that “may” have the new seats by the end of 2019
- You can include a KLM 747 (one day they will all be gone after all)
Be sure to read up on the “how to find a run” link below to use all the ITA Matrix switches to find just the perfect run for you and the best price and schedule. If it is all to much for you consider using my friend ADAM and his team to book this one.
I can promise you there will be endless emails at the END OF THE YEAR of folks just begging for a run like this. You can book it now and lock in at a sick price for all business class flying (a much better way to mileage run btw with lie-flat seats)!
Lastly, yes you may have to position to LAS to take this run. Just count that into the cost of such a low prices business class run. Perhaps use miles to get to the start city?
Here are examples of the numbers:
Cost in Delta / Skyteam 1st / business class about $1700
20,000 + MQMs possible at 8.6 CPM
Book direct on Delta.com
If you need a hotel in LAS or BRU consider supporting the blog here via Priceline
(HT to FT for the find)
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.