I don’t love this one but this one is reasonable and convent for those who can ONLY take a mileage run on a weekend and do not want to position to some other start city to get a run done. It looks open in Nov and Dec for the best flights (HT to premiumcabindeals.com for the find). At the find site they have other options but I find the flight time and overnights just not worth it so sticking with the best one for this post.
The nice part about this one is the fare class coding starts with an “I” so you should have no issues getting the correct points yield if you do choose to credit these flights to Delta for your Medallion status. This is NOT a “Y-UP” fare but a real restricted business class fare.
The only way I can find this and book is either via Priceline (but is playing really strange so avoid) or via FlightNetwork.com. I am not finding these flights on AeroMexico.com site direct unfortunately. Here are the numbers:
- 5396 Miles flown
- 8094 MQMs
- $728 at 9CPM (I like sub 8CPM in biz but this is a HUB weekend run so…)
- 10792 SkyMiles + Medallion bonus (Diamond + 120% base; Platinum + 80%; Gold + 60%; Silver + 40%)
- $2158 MQD credit (ticket price does not matter only 40% of distance flown as MQD dollar credit to Delta)
- Quick link for the Nove 2/3 flights is HERE
- Quick link for the Dec 7/8 flights is HERE
A few other tips with Flight Network. Do NOT pay for seats. Once you have a ticket you can pull it up on AeroMexico.com and pick them free. Be sure to follow my suggestions to make sure you get full points even with all the above checked off! Lastly, this is also bookable into 2020 should you wish to have some points to start the year quick. – René
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.