Think about this – we are soon half way through 2019 – Scary right? How good or bad has your travel year been so far? Mine has been amazing and very different than I expected. But that story is for another day. Today let’s look back on the week that was:
- Would You Pay MORE per Year for the Delta Amex Reserve Card if Third Spend Bonus Was Guaranteed? If so, How Much More?
- Biggest EVER Delta 80,000 SkyMiles offer on Delta Amex Platinum and Reserve cards (business). Limited Time Offer Expires 2JULY19
- London (LHR): From Burbank (BUR) $510 or Boston $244 (BOS) Delta Elite Mileage Runs! Up to 12,306 MQMs
- Las Vegas to Brussels Delta / Skyteam Business class ~$1700 & 20,000 MQMs Elite Mileage Run to end 2019 (also to start 2020)!
Next up let’s peek at this week’s travel news stories that caught my attention as “click worthy” headlines:
- A passenger with 246 packets of cocaine in his stomach and intestines has died on board Aeromexico flight
- HAILSTONES shatter an Airbus A380’s windscreen at 37,000ft, forcing the pilot to issue a mayday call
I have booked just about all my travel for the rest of this year other than maybe a short jump or two to try out a few new jets I have yet to fly. How booked are you? Are you already making plans for 2020 like me? – René
PS – Check back after lunch here on the blog today as the fan favorite SWAG SATURDAY is back for a quick fun giveaway!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.