It’s back (sorta anyway). Yes I know E Basic fares are evil with no shot at an upgrade (or a seat choice) but gosh this is cheap for a nice chunk of MQMs as you still earn full points on Basic Delta fares. Plus, you get to fly the new A220 back and forth between DFW and SLC. If I were booking this I would consider the 1st class run at 8CPM vs the Basic one for 4CPM. You can book this in non-basic for a few bucks more at 6CPM
For some reason this is NOT bookable on Delta.dumb even one the multi-city page. But FlightNetwork.com is working.
Here are the numbers and some sample links:
- Cost E Basic: $169 at 4.2CPM
- Cost coach: $239 at 5.9CPM
- Cost First Class Z fare: $479 at 8CPM
- Book on FlightNetwork.com
- Quick Link to Sept 10th flight in E BASIC
- Quick Link to Sept 10th flight in X fare coach
- Quick Link to Sept 10th flight in Z fare first class
It takes much time and effort to run a blog and Chris and I thank you in advance by supporting the blog next time you need a travel card (did you know today is the last day for the Barclays Arrival+ card btw)!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.