It’s back (sorta anyway). Yes I know E Basic fares are evil with no shot at an upgrade (or a seat choice) but gosh this is cheap for a nice chunk of MQMs as you still earn full points on Basic Delta fares. Plus, you get to fly the new A220 back and forth between DFW and SLC. If I were booking this I would consider the 1st class run at 8CPM vs the Basic one for 4CPM. You can book this in non-basic for a few bucks more at 6CPM
For some reason this is NOT bookable on Delta.dumb even one the multi-city page. But FlightNetwork.com is working.
Here are the numbers and some sample links:
- Cost E Basic: $169 at 4.2CPM
- Cost coach: $239 at 5.9CPM
- Cost First Class Z fare: $479 at 8CPM
- Book on FlightNetwork.com
- Quick Link to Sept 10th flight in E BASIC
- Quick Link to Sept 10th flight in X fare coach
- Quick Link to Sept 10th flight in Z fare first class
It takes much time and effort to run a blog and Chris and I thank you in advance by supporting the blog next time you need a travel card (did you know today is the last day for the Barclays Arrival+ card btw)!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.